Sunday, June 14, 2009

My name is Vanessa, I am the owner of Woodstock Florist, partner to Wayne & Mum to my two gorgeous boys Ben & Oskar.
I'm feeling quite proud of myself for finally working out how to set up a blog site (wasn't that hard really).
It is very exciting for me to be able now to share with you all, all the things I love. That being flowers, fabrics, books, crafts, sewing, knitting, furniture Oooh & the list goes on.
At woodstock we stock the freshest of flowers, divine fabrics from AMY BUTLER, HEATHER BAILEY, ERIN McMORRIS, a nice wee range of delicious inspirng books by CATH KIDSON, AMY BUTLER, JANE PACKER to name a few.
The store also stocks a selection of childrens tshirts, handmade & quirky toys, ceramics, glassware, hand printed cushions, all New Zealand made I'm proud to say (with the odd imported bits, which is hard to avoid).
I hope to keep my blog updated as much as poss, so till next time.