Friday, June 25, 2010

If I had the choice I would be sitting at my sewing machine whipping up all sorts of delights 24/7, but alas, children, work, life take up 90% of my time. So for the 10% I have to sew I love to be inspired.
We have some new fabrics in store, which can only inspire, they are sooooo devine it's not funny.
Here's a peak The ECHINO range of fabrics are by the talented Japanese designer Etsuko Furuya. The colours & graphics in her designs are truly amazing. 55% linen 45% cotton, they are a lovely wieght & drape beautifully. Great for bag making, clothing or homewares (pictured "Bird Song").
KOKKA fabrics are fun & a little bit different. Beautiful weight (pictured "Little Red").
HEATHER ROSS far far away. A fairy tale world of colour & delight. The fabric is a beautifully soft 100% double gauze, perfect for clothing& quilting.
This is in addition to our mix of other gorgeous fabrics that are in store.
Happy Sewing.